CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS
MEMBERS AND GUESTS
CLUB RULES AND REGULATIONS ALSO APPLY
- Before entering campgrounds, all members and guests register at entrance
building during club hours for regular season and at the office
during off-season hours only. Guest fee (s) paid at this time.
Member will receive key to gate for campground (to be returned
when leaving Lakewood).
- Close and lock gate after entering driveway to campground.
may be selected on opening day or thereafter by placing tent or
vehicle on your site. No roping of sites.
- Tents and
vehicles to be marked with memberís name (weather resistant)
and may be towed away without identification. Tents and vehicles
cannot be placed in areas obstructing access to other sites
may not enter or leave campground while the swim club is closed
unless prior arrangements have been made at the entrance
building when the swim club is open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Lakewood could be open later for special
- Opening of the swim club at 10 a.m. will be announced on the speaker
system. Campers may enter the clubground at this time and leave
the clubground at closing.
- Members and guests sign out and return key at main entrance building
when leaving Lakewood.
- Members and guests 20 years of age and under are not permitted on
campground without an adult.
- Do not cut on live trees and shrubs.
- Do not leave fires unattended.
- Please keep campsite clean, neat and place trash in containers.
- Lakewood is not liable for injury to members and guests.
- Undesirable actions or conduct to rules, regulations and management may
result in one to fourteen days suspension and/or termination of
membership without refund for individual or family.
RULES AND REGULATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE